(378 pages, 2008 edition, red, ISBN 978-0-938643-42-5)
- Part One: Construction/Pronunciation of Medical Words (Continued)
- Chapter 13: The Skeletal System: Bones, Cartilage, Joints, Ligaments
- Chapter 14: The Muscular System: Muscles and Tendons
- Chapter 15: The Nervous System
- Chapter 16: The Senses and the Faculty of Speech
- Chapter 17: Psychiatry
- Chapter 18: The Endocrine System
- Chapter 19: The Circulatory System: The Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
- Chapter 20: The Respiratory System
- Chapter 21: The Digestive System
- Chapter 22: The Urinary System
- Chapter 23: The Reproductive System, Pregnancy & Development
- Appendix 1: Prefixes, Roots, Combining Forms, and Suffixes (Alphabetized by Word Part)
- Appendix 2: Prefixes, Roots, Combining Forms, and Suffixes (Alphabetized by Meaning)
- Appendix 3: Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Appendix 4: Medical Homonyms and Words Often Confused
- Appendix 5: Alphabetic Letters and Stenoscription Commands
Item #451AB: Both Medical, Volume 1, Chapters 1-12 & Volume 2, Chapters 13-23 (ISBN 978-0-938643-87-6)
Item #452: Medical Terminology Audio Guide (113 pages, red, 2008 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-28-9)
Contains the written copy of the material contained on the audios for Medical Terminology described below.
Item #CD453: Audio CDs for Medical Terminology for Stenotypists
Item #543: Medical Terminology Companion Dictionary (120 pages, red, 2008 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-29-6)
- Word lists and sentences based on the medical terms covered in Chapters 4-23 of the Medical Terminology/Anatomy & Physiology volumes. (Note: Chapters 1-3 contain introductory material.) more info audios
- Item CD453 includes both CDs, 15+ hours @ 60-120 wpm. (ISBN 978-0-938643-78-4)
- Item CD453A, the 1st CD, 6 hours, covers Chapters 4-12 @ 60-110 wpm.
- Item CD453B, the 2nd CD, 9 hours, covers Chapters 13-23 @ 70-120 wpm.
- A concise text containing realtime StenEd outlines for the medical terms covered in Medical Terminology and Anatomy & Physiology for Stenotypists (Item #451) and Medical Terminology Audio Guide (Item #452).
- Students who do not have a copy of the comprehensive Medical Dictionary for Stenotypists (Item #555) should at least have a copy of this text for reference.
Item #651: Teacher Guide for Medical Terminology for Stenotypists (189 pages, looseleaf, red, ISBN 978-0-938643-54-8)
- Contains the answers to all student exercises.
- Includes additional exercises, tests, and unlabeled illustrations to check the students' progress.
- Includes teaching hints and sample syllabus for presenting the material.
- Complimentary to StenEd teachers when student copies of Medical Terminology are purchased. (Not available to students.)
Item #555: Realtime Medical Dictionary for Stenotypists (ISBN 978-0-938643-75-3) more info dictionaries
Item #410: Medical Q&A, Student Edition (ISBN 978-0-938643-24-1) more info dictation
Item #610: Medical Q&A, Teacher Edition (ISBN 978-0-938643-25-8)