For Reporting, Captioning & Stenoscription Students
Item #301: Reporter on the Job (276 pages, emerald green, ISBN 978-0-938643-09-8)
- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Audio CDs (MP3 format) cover every exercise in the student text at multiple speeds. (Item #CD303/A/B/C at speeds ranging from 80 to 225 wpm.)
Item #CD303/A/B/C: Audio CDs for Reporter on the Job more info audios
Item #603: Teacher Manual for Reporter on the Job (160 pages, looseleaf, emerald green, ISBN 978-0-938643-11-1)
- Includes teaching hints and a wealth of material for reinforcement and testing.
- Curriculum guidelines and sample syllabus in Addendum.
- Contains Reporter on the Job computer tutorial and audiocassette charts.
- Appendices contain supplemental word lists for student practice covering soundalikes, legal terminology, medical terminology, and geographical names.
- Complimentary to StenEd teachers when student copies of Reporter on the Job are purchased. (Not available to students.)
To Contact StenEd
Phone = 352-475-3332 ~ Fax = 352-475-2152
Toll Free = 888-StenEd1 (888-783-6331)
StenEd ~ PO Box 959 ~ Melrose, FL 32666