Includes StenEd Theory & Other Styles
Item #131: Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist (11 chapters, 218 pages, aqua, ISBN 978-0-938643-64-7)
- A workbook designed to be used in conjunction with StenEd Realtime Theory (Item #101).
- Gives notereading and transcription practice based on the material presented in Realtime Theory.
- May be taught in the same class as beginning writing theory students are taught or as a separate class, depending on number of scopist students enrolled.
- Covers StenEd as well as non-StenEd principles, techniques, and outlines.
- Gives much practice in notereading.
- Gives practice in correcting computer mistranslates, nontranslates, and conflicts.
- Other useful texts that can be used in conjunction with Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist
- Reverse Dictionary (Item #552)
- Reader (Item #105) that accompanies Realtime Theory.
Item #631: Stenotype Theory for Scopists Teacher Guide (88 pages, looseleaf, aqua, ISBN 978-0-938643-65-4)
- Includes the answers to the notereading and transcription exercises contained in Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist.
- Includes a summary of the principles and outlines -- both StenEd and non-StenEd -- needed for the student exercises.
To Contact StenEd
Phone = 352-475-3332 ~ Fax = 352-475-2152
Toll Free = 888-StenEd1 (888-783-6331)
StenEd ~ PO Box 959 ~ Melrose, FL 32666