Schools Using this Text Graduate
the Most Literate Realtime Writers in the World
Item #201: Vocabulary Development, Student Edition (286 pages, yellow, ISBN 978-0-938643-06-7)
- Used for vocabulary and advanced writing skill development.
- Includes word games, puzzles, and much dictation to reinforce the words being covered.
- Contains both general and specific vocabularies, including:
- General vocabulary;
- Borrowed words;
- Words frequently confused (e.g., soundalikes);
- Word relationships; and
- Specialized vocabulary (e.g., computer terms).
- Difficult yet excellent preparation for the real world.
- May be used as part of a second semester English course, in conjunction with Reporter on the Job, or as a separate course.
- Audio available. Item #CD203, 1 CD (MP3 format) 9 hours @ 70-150 wpm.
- Material from this text is available in the Realtime Coach audio/video interactive steno tutorials.
Item #CD203: Audio CD (MP3 format) for Vocabulary Development (ISBN 978-0-938643-82-1) more info audios
Item #CD215: Includes both the text and audio (ISBN 978-0-938643-55-5).
Item #602: Vocabulary Development, Teacher Edition (323 pages, yellow, ISBN 978-0-938643-08-1)
- Includes everything in the student text plus answers to the student vocabulary exercises.
- Includes additional material for testing and reinforcement.
- Includes teaching hints as well as curriculum guidelines and sample syllabus.
- Complimentary to StenEd teachers when student copies of Vocabulary Development are purchased.
To Contact StenEd
Phone = 352-475-3332 ~ Fax = 352-475-2152
Toll Free = 888-StenEd1 (888-783-6331)
StenEd ~ PO Box 959 ~ Melrose, FL 32666